Just when I was starting to wonder if anyone even reads this blog, I received word that Unconditional Confidence is on an expanding list of outstanding personal development blogs started by Priscilla Palmer. There are some pretty hot bloggers on the list, including some of my favorites, like Tuck Self of the Rebel Belle blog, Kim George of Doing What You Can Do, and my buddy Andy Wibbels, who got me hooked on this blogging thing in the first place.
I’m so thrilled to be included. And since this list has introduced me to some great blogs, I thought you might want to discover them as well. Here’s the list.
Thank you, Priscilla, for starting this!
- Aaron Potts at Today is That Day
- Adam Kayce at Monk at Work
- AgentSully at Life Learning Today
- Al at 7pproductions.com
- Alan Torres at Made to Be Great
- Alex Shalman at AlexShalman.com
- Alexander Kjerulf at The Chief Happiness Officer
- Alexys Fairfield at Unraveling The Spiritual Mystique
- Albert Foong at urbanmonk.net
- Amber at Random Mangus
- Amie Ragan at Psychology of Clutter
- Amy Hedin at There is no Maximum to Human Potential
- Andrea Learned at Learned on Women
- Andrea J. Lee at Money, Meaning, and Beyond
- Andy Wibbels at AndyWibbels.com
There’s a ton more, so keep reading!